Your privacy is important to usBorderless Ltd is located at:
- Website Visitors
- Personally-Identifying Information
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Contact Information & Credit
1. Website VisitorsLike most website operators, Borderless Ltd collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Borderless Ltd's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Borderless Ltd's visitors use its website. From time to time, Borderless Ltd may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Borderless Ltd also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.itpatrol.eu blog posts. Borderless Ltd only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
2. Personally-Identifying InformationCertain visitors to Borderless Ltd's websites choose to interact with Borderless Ltd in ways that require Borderless Ltd to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Borderless Ltd gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who leave a comment at https://www.itpatrol.eu to provide a username and email address.
3. SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying InformationBorderless Ltd discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Borderless Ltd's behalf or to provide services available at Borderless Ltd's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country; by using Borderless Ltd's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Borderless Ltd will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above, Borderless Ltd discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Borderless Ltd believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Borderless Ltd, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://www.itpatrol.eu and have supplied your email address, Borderless Ltd may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Borderless Ltd and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Borderless Ltd takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
5. CookiesTo enrich and perfect your online experience, Borderless Ltd uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalised content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.